NGK Copper Core Spark Plug DPR8EA-9 DPR8EA9 Stock: 4929 Made In Japan Not India
NGK DPR8EA-9 Spark Plug X 1
Made In Japan Not India As Being Sold By Some Sellers
NGK is the world's leading manufacturer of spark plugs.
State-of-the-art production facilities, large investments in research and development, and a strong commitment to racing, from Formula 1 to two-wheel motor racing, make the NGK spark plug so successful.
- Triple-Gasket Sealing Process - Virtually eliminates the possibility of combustion gas leakage through the shell. Most other manufacturers only use two seals.
- Solid-Copper Core - Produces a more powerful spark with less firing voltage. Other manufacturers use a "copper coated" center core.
- Service Life & Performance - Field tested durability with a 30,000 mile service life.
- Corrosion Resistant - Zinc-Chromate coating for maximum protection to the elements which also acts as a release agent = no more seizing.
- Alumina Silicate Insulator - Virtually pure silicate to insure dielectric and physical strength, as well as better heat transfer away from the tip for maximum performance.
- Corrugated Ribs - Eliminates "flashover", which can cause misfiring and engine damage, especially in damp environments.
ALL IMAGES & TEXT IS OUR COPYRIGHT & CANNOT BE USED OR COPIED