The Halcyon 830 Bar End Motorcycle Mirror
Give Your Motorcycle The Quality Mirrors It Deserves
For All Classic / Modern Motorcycles & Scooters
Bar end mirror with convex glass for wider viewing areas.
Our stylish and classic motorcycle mirror keeps true to the traditional Stadium design.
The round 830 model comes with a 4-inch diameter head and is able to fold against the motorcycle for narrow passages.
Halcyon uses the same tools and manufacturing methods as Stadium used back in the 1940s! In other words, we are arguably the best manufacturers of the classic motorcycle mirror!
- Round Mirror head size - 10cm Diameter
- Mirror Glass - Convex mirror glass; For wider viewing areas
- Stainless steel - Made from 100% non-corrosive materials
- Standard fitting - Suitable for all handlebars from 7/8 to 1 inch OD’s; (with Inside diameter between 17.5mm - 21mm
Modern Triumph Original Fitment Handle Bars & Renthal Bars Require The Purchase of A Separate Adapter Or The Mirrors Will Not Fit
A combination of classic style and precision engineering, the Halcyon Bar End Mirror is arguably the best quality classic style bar end mirror available.
The Halcyon mirror has a number of key features that set it apart in quality and design from similar styled mirrors.Key Features
- Made from 100% non-corrosive materials
- Round Mirror head
- Non Sided – Fits on left or right of handlebar
- Engineered to eliminate vibration during use – (see below)
- Cranking action on arm – allowing mirrors to be folded in
- Standard fitting - Suitable for all handlebars from 7/8 to 1 inch OD’s; (with Inside diameter between 17.5mm - 21mm)
- Replaceable mirror head and glass
- British Made
The Halcyon 820 Bar-End Mirror is made from 100% non-corrosive materials ensuring that no component will ever encounter rust issues due to flaking chrome or damage to the surface.
- The Mirror Head – High Grade Stainless Steel.
- The Curved Arm and Knuckle – Cast in solid Stainless steel, which is then machined and polished to a mirror finish
- The Tri-Grip Fitting– Turned and CNC machined from a solid Aluminium bar
- Screws and Springs– All made from Stainless Steel
Precision Engineered Components
Additional machining operations are made to the serrated crowns on the cranking arm to eliminate small variations made during the casting process.
An oversized bolt head is turned down to fit tightly inside the curved arm, this combined with a high grade spring ensures the minimal possible vibration on the mirror head.
Made in England
The majority of engineered products these days are manufactured overseas, it is without a doubt the most cost-effective way of producing a product with a viable profit margin.
In most cases, this has a visible effect on the quality of the finished product.
Halcyon are proud to still be able to manufacture our key products in the UK.
Remember our philosophy – “Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten” has kept us in business for over 40 years.